Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Blog

I've decided that I need a second blog...one just for me.

This is going to be an account of how I am going to change my thinking from being a MESSY person to a person who has her household more under control.

It's going to be a place where I can write my frustrations and joys when I have accomplished a new goal.

It's come out of my New Year's Resolution. My goal for this year is to have my house cleaner, more organized more undercontrol than I did on the first day of 2010. So I have 364 days to accomplish my goal.

I am needing a way to be accountable to this goal and blogging is going to be my tool.

Come and join me on my journey from being an out of Control Messy Person to someone who has her home life undercontrol and her house her true castle and retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment