Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Man, The Sickness and Being Angry

So the man is Sick...I mean needing an antibotic sick and I am mad at him.

That sounds petty and terrible but it's the truth. I am upset with him for being sick. He didn't plan on getting sick, he's not faking...we went to the doctor to get him more powerful medicines and such, but I'm still very upset with him.

I think it's because there is never an opportunity for me to be sick. When I am sick I still have to take care of the kids, the house, life and all. When he's sick he lays in bed all day and complains about feeling terrible. So maybe I am more jealous than angry...or maybe I just need to get over it all.

I don't know...but I'm tired and have a headache right now, so I'm really feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment