Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Negativity Be Gone

I've been feeling rather negative recently.

It's not huge or anything but in the background of my mind there is this little cynical voice telling me the Opposite of what I should be thinking.

It's really getting old.

So I am going to make a conscious effort to focus more on Positives than Negatives. To take that little cynic in my mind and make it eat JOY! Cynicism hates JOY. I need to find the Happy in the moment not just the sad. I need to find the Peace when I may just be feeling MAD. I need to find the Contentment in what I have and the Determination to make life better than I thought it could be.

I'm going through some changes at work, not bad changes but change is hard. I need to embrace the change...isn't that what changing my thinking is all about? I need to take the bull by the horns and embrace the new, deal with the trouble and make it all work.

And I need to get back to blogging about what I am feeling and how I am changing my thinking. I need to get the feelings out and not bottle them up. So here's to Embracing the POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment